Max Payne is a third-person shooter action thriller video game developed by Remedy Entertainment and published by Gathering of Developers in July 2001 for Microsoft Windows. Ports created later in the year for the PlayStation 2, Xbox and the Game Boy Advance were published by Rockstar Games. A Mac OS port was published on July 16, 2002 by MacSoft in North America andFeral Interactive in the rest of the world. There were plans for a Dreamcast version of Max Payne, but they were canceled due to the discontinuation of the console. The game was re-released on April 27, 2009 as a downloadable game in the Xbox Originals program for the Xbox 360. The game was also re-released in the spring of 2012 as a downloadable game in thePlayStation Store for the PlayStation 3 under the PS2 classics banner, iOS and on Android.
The game centers on NYPD Detective Max Payne, who attempts to avenge the murder of his family. It features a gritty neo-noirstyle and uses graphic novel panels (with voice-overs) in place of animated cutscenes to narrate the game, as it draws inspiration from hard-boiled detective novels by authors like Mickey Spillane. The game contains many allusions to Norse mythology, particularly the myth of Ragnarök, and several of the names used in the game are those of the Norse gods and mythos. The gameplay is heavily influenced by the Hong Kong action cinema genre, particularly the work of director John Woo, and it was one of the first games to feature the bullet time effect popularized by The Matrix.
Max Payne received very positive reviews and was praised for its exciting gunplay and use of noir storytelling devices. The game won a large number of accolades, including the BAFTA Award. As of 2011, the Max Payne series has sold over 7.5 million copies. It also inspired a feature film under the same title.
Gathering of Developers (PC).
Highly Compressed To 540 MB.
Easy To Install and Play With Guide.
No Game Crash Issue.
Extract and Play Available.
Full Version With Pre Activated.
100% Checked and Secure (Tested By ATH Team)
CPU: Pentium or AMD 450MHz processor
RAM: 96 MB RAM
VGA: 16 MB VRAM
DX: DirectX 8.0
OS: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
HDD: 800 MB or More Free Space
1. First Open - "Max Payne.exe" Setup File.
2. Now Select Which Location You Want To Save This Game ...... Default Is Your Program Files
3. Wait Few Minutes (1-2 Min)
4. All Process Will Complete Automatically.
5. After All Done You Can See a Shortcut On Desktop. (Max Payne)
6. Now Click and Open The Game From Shortcut.
7. Play And Enjoy ......... :)
If You A Win 7 or 8 User Then You Have To Follow Bellow Steps To Run The Game.
1. First Install The Game By Follow Above Steps.
2. Now Right Click On Desktop Icon (Max Payne) -> Propertise -> Compatiblity.
3. Select Compatibility mode -> Windows 98 / Windows Me. Hit Apply and OK.
4. Now Restart and Open The Game from Desktop and Enjoy Playing ....... :)
Sign up here with your email