Transformers: The Game is the name of multiple versions of a video game based on the 2007 live action film Transformers, all of which were released in North America in June 2007. Home console and PC versions were developed by Traveller's Tales for the PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 3 and PC. A different PlayStation Portable version was developed by Savage Entertainment.
Transformers Autobots and Transformers Decepticons are the Nintendo DS versions of Transfomers: The Game. Vicarious Visions, who was tasked with bringing the adaptation to the Nintendo DS, chose to adapt the DS version into two separate games. Autobots follows the heroes' perspective while Decepticons follows the villains'. Unlike games with multiple SKUs such as Pokémon which feature only minor differences between versions, these are two separate games, sharing some basic similarities, but with unique characters, missions and locations.
Highly Compressed To 158 MB.
Easy To Install and Play With Guide.
No Game Crash Issue.
Extract and Play Available.
Full Version With Pre Activated.
100% Checked and Secure (Tested By ATH Team)
CPU: Pentium® 4 2.0GHz or Athlon® 2.0GHz or Higher Processor
RAM: 256MB of RAM (1GB for Windows® Vista)
VGA: 64 MB VRAM
DX: DirectX 9.0c
OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
HDD: 600 MB or More Free Space
1. First Open - "Transformers - The Game.exe" Setup File.
2. Now Select Which Location You Want To Save This Game ...... Default Is Your Program Files
3. Wait Few Minutes (1-2 Min)
4. All Process Will Complete Automatically.
5. After All Done You Can See a Shortcut On Desktop. (Transformers - The Game)
6. Now Click and Open The Game From Shortcut.
7. Play And Enjoy ......... :)
Sign up here with your email